What is a cookie?
A “cookie” is a small amount of text that is stored on your browser (such as Google Chrome of Apple’s Safari) when you browse the majority of websites.
What ISN’T a cookie?
A cookie is not a virus, trojan, worm, spam or spyware, neither does it open pop-up windows.
What information does a cookie store?
Cookies do not usually store sensitive information about you, such as credit card or bank details, photographs or personal information, etc. The data that is stored is of a technical, statistical, personal preference or content personalisation nature, etc.
The web server does not associate you as a person, rather it recognises your web browser. In fact, if you habitually browse with Chrome and try to browse via Firefox, you will see that the website does not recognise you as the same person, because it associates the information with your browser, not to you as a person.
What type of cookies are there?
- Technical cookies: These allow us, amongst other things, to find when a person or automated application is browsing, when an anonymous user is browsing, when a registered user is browsing, and information for the essential tasks of the running of any dynamic website.
- Statistical cookies: These collect information about the type of browsing taking place, the most-used sections, products viewed, time zone of use, language, etc.
- Advertising cookies: These show adverts based on your browsing, your country location, language, etc.
What are first-party and third-party cookies?
First-party cookies are generated by the page you are visiting and third-party cookies are generated by external providers and services such as Mailchimp, Mailrelay, Facebook, Twitter, Google adsense, etc.
Which cookies does this website use?
This website uses the following first-person cookies and third-party cookies:
List of cookies:
Session login: Login cookies allow you to log in and out of your Laiseven account.
Personalisation: Personalisation cookies help us remember which people or websites you have interacted with so that we can show you related content.
Preferences: Preference cookies allow us to remember your settings and preferences, such as your preferred language and your privacy configurations.
This website uses analysis services, specifically Google Analytics to help the website analyse the use made by users of the website and improve its usability, but in no case are they associated with data that could identify the user. Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google, Inc., and users can view the type of cookies used by Google here.
Social media cookies may be stored in your browser while you browse www.laiseven.es, for example, when you use the share button on www.laiseven.es on any social network.
Below, you’ll find information on the social media cookies that this website uses, via their own cookies policies:
- Facebook cookies, view more information in their cookies policy
- Twitter cookies, view more information in their cookies policy
- Google+ cookies, view more information in their cookies policy
- Linkedin cookies, view more information in their cookies policy
- Youtube cookies, view more information in their cookies policy
These cookies allow us to determine the origin of the sale from our affiliate programme.
Can you delete the cookies?
Yes, and not only that: you can also block, at a general or particular level, for a specific domain.
To delete cookies from a website, you should go to your browser’s settings and search for those associated with the domain in question, then delete them.
- Cookies settings for Google Chrome
- Cookies settings for Apple Safari
- Cookies settings for Internet Explorer
- Cookies settings for Mozilla Firefox
More information about cookies
If you want more control over the installation of cookies, you can install programs or add-ons to your browser, known as “Do Not Track” tools, which allow you to choose which cookies you want to allow.