Laiseven has adapted this website to the requirements of Spanish Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, of the Spanish Data Protection Act (LOPD), and the Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, known as the Regulation for the development of LOPD. It also complied with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of personal data (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
CONTROLLER OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA.
- Controller identity: Laboratorios Belloch SA de la Fuente Prieto
- Commercial name: LABORATORIOS BELLOCH, S.A
- NIF/CIF: A46313144
- Address: C/Ciudad de Sevilla, s/n Pol. Industrial Fuente del Jarro. 46988 Valencia-Spain.
- Email: info@Laiseven.es
- Activity: Laboratories for beauty and body health products
For the purposes of the aforementioned General Data Protection Regulations, the personal data provided through the web formulas will be processed as “Web users and subscribers” data.
For the processing of users’ data, we implement all technical and organisational security measures established in the current legislation.
HOW HAVE WE OBTAINED YOUR DATA?
The personal data we process at Laiseven is provided through:
- Contact forms,
- Subscription forms.
- Comments on our blog.
- Participation in competitions.
Everyone has the right to obtain confirmation on whether or not Laiseven is processing their personal data.
Data subjects have the right to:
- Request access to the personal data held on them.
- Request its rectification or erasure.
- Request the restriction of its processing.
- Oppose its processing.
- Request the portability of the data.
Data subjects have the right to access their personal data, as well as the right to rectify incorrect data, or, in such case, request its erasure when, amongst other motives, the data is not necessary for the purposes it was collected. In certain cases, interested parties can request restriction of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defence of claims.
In certain cases, and for motives related to their particular situation, data subjects may oppose the processing of their data. In such case, Laboratorios Belloch SA will stop processing their data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defence of possible claims. As a data subject, you have the right to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to share it with another data controller:
- The processing is based on consent.
- The data has been provided by the data subjects.
- The processing is carried out by automated means.
When exercising your right to data portability, you have the right to have personal data transferred directly from controller to controller where technically possible.
Data subjects will also have the right to effective judicial protection and to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, in this case the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if they consider that the processing of personal data concerning them infringes the Regulation.
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
At Laboratorios Belloch SA there are various systems for capturing and processing information provided by data subjects, with the following purpose for each capture system (forms):
- Contact form: We request the following personal data: Name, Email, for responding to the requirements of users of https://www.nely.es. For example, we may use this personal data to respond to their request and answer any questions, complaints, comments or concerns they may have regarding the information included on the website, the services provided through the website, the processing of personal data, issues relating to the legal texts included on the website, as well as any other queries not subject to the terms of contract. We inform you that the data you provide will be located on the servers of Land.es (supplier of Laboratorios Belloch SA) within the EU.
- Registration form for blog comments: To comment on posts on the https://www.Laiseven.es blog, the user is required to register through this form. In this case, we request the following personal data: Name, Email. Once registered, the user will be able to make as many comments as they wish and reply to the previous points. We inform you that the data you provide will be located on the servers of Land.es (supplier of Laboratorios Belloch SA) within the EU.
Other purposes for the processing of personal data:
- To ensure compliance with the conditions of use and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to ensure the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- Other non-identifying data is also collected through cookies that are downloaded onto users’ computers when they browse this website. More information can be found on this in the Cookies Policy.
- To manage social networks. Laiseven may have a presence on social networks. The processing of data carried out on people who become followers on the official social network pages of https://www.laiseven.es will be governed by this section. As well as those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations which belong to the social network in each case and previously accepted by the user of Laboratorios Belloch SA. Your data will be processed for the purposes of correctly administering your presence on the social network, informing you of activities, products or services of Laiseven. As well as for any other purpose permitted under the regulations of the social networks. Under no circumstances will we use the profiles of followers on social networks to send advertising on an individual basis.
In accordance with the provisions of the general European data protection regulation (RGPD) 2016/679, Laboratorios Belloch SA (Laiseven), domiciled at C/Ciudad de Sevilla, s/n Pol. Industrial Fuente del Jarro. 46988 Valencia-Spain, will be the data controller for the processing of the data corresponding to the web users and subscribers.
Laiseven does not sell, rent or lease personal data that may identify the user to third parties, nor will it do so in the future, without prior consent. However, on some occasions, it may collaborate with other professionals, and, in such cases, we will request users’ consent, informing them of the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be carried out under the strictest security standards.
The purpose of remarketing is to allow us to reach people who have previously visited https://www.Laiseven.es and associate a certain audience with a specific message. Remarketing is a method of getting users who have visited this site to do so again.
As a user of https://www.laiseven.es, I inform you that we are gathering information for this remarketing function at https://www.laiseven.es.
The information gathered through this function is collected via Facebook cookies. You can find out what data these cookies collect in the privacy policies of each service:
This type of service allows interaction with social networks and other external platforms directly from this website. The interactions and information obtained through this website will always be subject to the user’s privacy settings on each social network. If a service is installed that allows interaction with social networks, it is possible that, even if users do not use the service, it will collect web traffic data relating to the pages on which they are installed.
At https://www.laiseven.es, we use Facebook Ads, Facebook’s advertising platform, which allows us to create campaigns and adverts. When creating an advertisement, the audience can be segmented by:
- Demographic information (age, sex, etc.)
- Interests (activities, likes, etc.)
- What they buy on the internet and via other channels.
JUSTIFICATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA
The legal base for the processing of your personal data is: consent.
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is based on the consent that is requested, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditioning the execution of the subscription contract.
CATEGORIES OF DATA COLLECTED
The categories of the data processed are identifying data.
Under no circumstances are specially protected data categories processed.
HOW LONG IS YOUR DATA KEPT FOR?
Personal data provided will be stored until the data subject requests its erasure
WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITH?
Many tools we use to manage your data are contracted out to third parties.
In order to provide services that are strictly necessary for the running of the activity, https://www.Laiseven.es shares data with the following providers, under their corresponding privacy conditions:
Google Analytics: and web analytics service provided Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose head office is 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are files downloaded onto your computer to help https://www.laiseven.es analyse how users make use of https://www.Laiseven.es (including their IP address), directly transmitted and archived by Google on their servers in the United States.
Hosting: Land, domiciled in Spain. More information at: www.land.es. Land processes data for the purpose of carrying out their hosting services for Laboratorios Belloch SA.
Web platform: Automattic Inc., domiciled in the US. More information at: https://es.wordpress.com/ (Automattic Inc.). Automattic Inc. processes data for the purpose of carrying out their web platform services for Laboratorios Belloch SA.
Email marketing: Mailchimp, domiciled in the US. More information at: www.mailchimp.com. Mailchimp processes data for the purpose of carrying out their email marketing services for Laboratorios Belloch SA.
By browsing https://www.laiseven.es, we may collect non-identifying data, which may include, IP address, geographic location (approximate), a register of the services and websites are used, and other data that does not identify the user. Among the non-identifying data are also those related to your browsing habits through third-party services. This website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- Google analytics.
- Facebook Pixel.
We use this information to analyse trends, administer the site, track users’ movements around the site and gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
DATA PRIVACY AND SECURITY
https://www.laiseven.es undertakes to use and process the data, including users’ personal data, respecting their confidentiality and using it in accordance with its purpose, as well as complying with the obligation to store them and adapt all measures to prevent their alteration, loss, processing or unauthorised access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection legislation.
https://www.laiseven.es cannot guarantee the absolute inaccessibility of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data through fraudulent access by third parties.
With regard to the confidentiality of the processing, Laboratorios Belloch SA will ensure that any person who is authorised by Laiseven to process the client’s data (including its staff, collaborators and suppliers) will be under the appropriate obligation of confidentiality (whether a contractual or legal duty).
When a security incident occurs, upon becoming aware of it, Laiseven must notify the client without undue delay and must provide timely information related to the Security Incident as it becomes known or when reasonably requested by the client.
ACCURACY AND VERACITY OF THE DATA
As the user, you have sole responsibility for the accuracy and correctness of the data provided to https://www.Laiseven.es, absolving Laboratorios Belloch SA (Laiseven), from any responsibility in this respect.
Users guarantee and are responsible, in any case, for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user consents to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
ACCEPTANCE AND AGREEMENT
The consent given, both for the processing and transfer of data of the data subjects, can be revoked at any time by communicating this wish to Laboratorios Belloch SA (Laiseven) under the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of ARCO rights. Under no circumstances will this revocation be retroactive.
In accordance with the LSSICE, https://www.laiseven.es will not send commercial emails that have not been previously solicited or authorised by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms on the website, the user can give their express consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information requested.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, https://www.laiseven.es undertakes not to send communications of a commercial nature without duly identifying them.
Document revised on 24-05-2018.